We hebben jarenlange ervaring met transities van organisaties naar Cloud-oplossingen. Wil je hier meer over weten neem dan contact met ons op.
We hebben jarenlange ervaring met IT security voor diverse bedrijven. Wil je hier meer over weten neem dan contact met ons op.
Most companies are driven by digitalization pressure rather than a desire to take control of their own Digital Development.
Managed Services behoort tot de kern van onze bedrijfsvoering en dat maakt ons tot de aangewezen partner voor organisaties. Wil je hier meer over weten neem dan contact met ons op.
Basefarm hosted a well-received breakfast seminar on the theme “Cloud safety versus flexibility and faster time to market”. One of the speakers was Anna Rehnström, responsible for the infrastructure at Basefarm. In this article, she shares her most important lessons about how to achieve a successful partnership with your IT provider.
The role of Chief Information Officer (CIO) can sometimes be lonely and stressful, as you face a variety of demands and expectations from a lot of different people. “Often, the company wants to save money, while having a well-functioning IT system where you can build services that really impress your customers – all while also protecting the data that the system contains. And don’t forget: you also want to make more profit in the middle of all of it.” Anna explains that the CIO is often left understaffed and overwhelmed.
Fortunately, Anna has five expert tips on how to ensure success in your IT partnership.
1. Business impact analysis: this will become your foundation for your partnership decision. It will determine what information, services and features are vital to your company’s survival.
2. Information Security Classification: it’s very important to classify your information, including how you will treat confidentiality, integrity, accessibility and traceability.
3. Match your needs with your supplier: make sure that your new partner fully understands your needs.
4. Cloud architecture: envision your goals and have a set budget. Your partnership with an IT provider should be more than a transition – it should be a transformation.
5. Visionary goals: partner up with someone who can clearly show the benefits of a well-functioning IT system.
At Basefarm, we are committed to creating close partnerships with our customers and to support them in any way we can. Do you want to know more? Contact us here:
How to become a sovereign data enterprise – step by step.
Download the white paper here!