- Wij nemen de verantwoordelijkheid - Pakken complexe vraagstukken op - Zorgen voor een hoge beschikbaarheid - Single point of contact
We hebben jarenlange ervaring met transities van organisaties naar Cloud-oplossingen. Wil je hier meer over weten neem dan contact met ons op.
We hebben jarenlange ervaring met IT security voor diverse bedrijven. Wil je hier meer over weten neem dan contact met ons op.
Most companies are driven by digitalization pressure rather than a desire to take control of their own Digital Development.
Managed Services behoort tot de kern van onze bedrijfsvoering en dat maakt ons tot de aangewezen partner voor organisaties. Wil je hier meer over weten neem dan contact met ons op.
The cloud promises flexibility and efficiency, allowing the service to continue to grow in popularity. In our cloud report we see huge differences when it comes to adoption rates in different industries. The banking and finance sector are well behind other industries, and yet they are relatively dependent on technology – why?
The cloud promises flexibility and efficiency, allowing the service to continue to grow in popularity. In our cloud report we see huge differences when it comes to adoption rates in different industries. n our report “The next step cloud report” Over 200 decision-makers in IT departments from companies based in Sweden, Norway and the Netherlands answered questions about their cloud-usage. They were also asked to rank their adoption rate on a scale of 1 to 5, where 1 represented a complete lack of cloud-based services and 5 represented full adoption to cloud-based services.
Anna Jäger, Head of Marketing at Basefarm, further explains the scale. “The companies that haven’t started planning for their cloud transition are on level 1, and the ones that have started the planning process are on level 2. The companies that are in the middle of their transition are at a 3, while those who are almost finished have reached a 4. At level 5, you find more “young” companies that were cloud-based to begin with.”
The scale is an efficient way of illustrating what the next step is on your mission to become a cloud-based company, regardless of what level you are on now. Furthermore, it gives great insights into the impact of the cloud in different industries.
In the report, one industry really stands out: the banking and finance sector. Out of all the companies that ranked themselves on level 1 on the scale – meaning they haven’t even started planning for a cloud transition – 25% of them turned out to be from the banking and finance sector. It’s also evident that the sector itself is quite divided; there’s a huge gap between the traditional banks and new, Fintech (financial technology) firms.
Even though the banking sector is way behind in comparison to other industries, there is still a positive trend. Fredrik Ohlsen, CEO at Basefarm says, “We can clearly see that many of the traditional banks and finance companies are moving towards cloud-based services. What they find appealing is the flexibility and increased efficiency that comes with using the cloud. However, they struggle with keeping up-to-date and complying with all the new regulations that are connected to public cloud usageservices. At Basefarm, wehave helped several clients within the banking and finance sector to transform into using clouservices. This has given us a lot of experience with successfully complying with all relevant frameworks.”
Anna Jäger agrees. “In several cases, the laws and regulations have not caught up with the evolution of technology and cloud-based solutions, making security the biggest challenge for anyone looking to transition to cloud-based software.”
“While adopting more to cloud, companies need to start changing the way they view security,” Anna Jäger continues. “You have to let go of the focus on firewalls and instead consider secure coding. The advantage with secure code is that the security is built into the application itself. Companies usually start focusing on this when they are at level 4 in their adoption process.”
The issue of security provides a clear example of how Basefarm’s maturity ladder can help you split up this massive transition into manageable steps. It is done by clarifying which actions need to be taken at different levels. The report also highlights what can happen if your organization doesn’t evolve at the same pace as your industry. The IT department needs to continuously have a dialogue with all other departments about their need for system and software support.
“17% of the respondents don’t know where their CRM database is stored. On level 1 and 2, that number increases to over 20%. The main cause seems to be that the organization doesn’t involve the IT department in the decision-making process concerning which cloud software to purchase. This insight is definitely troubling, especially with regards to GDPR. “ends Anna Jäger.
What should you focus on in order to take the next step in your company’s cloud journey? With help from over 200 IT professionals and a Cloud Maturity Ladder, this report will help you to focus, prioritize and it will guide you to the next level.
Wij gebruiken cookies om ervoor te zorgen dat onze website voor de bezoeker beter werkt. Daarnaast gebruiken wij o.a. cookies voor onze webstatistieken.
Click on the different category headings to find out more. You can also change some of your preferences. Note that blocking some types of cookies may impact your experience on our websites and the services we are able to offer.
These cookies are strictly necessary to provide you with services available through our website and to use some of its features.
Because these cookies are strictly necessary to deliver the website, you cannot refuse them without impacting how our site functions. You can block or delete them by changing your browser settings and force blocking all cookies on this website.
These cookies collect information that is used either in aggregate form to help us understand how our website is being used or how effective our marketing campaigns are, or to help us customize our website and application for you in order to enhance your experience.
If you do not want that we track your visist to our site you can disable tracking in your browser here:
We also use different external services like Google Webfonts, Google Maps and external Video providers. Since these providers may collect personal data like your IP address we allow you to block them here. Please be aware that this might heavily reduce the functionality and appearance of our site. Changes will take effect once you reload the page.
Google Webfont Settings:
Google Map Settings:
Vimeo and Youtube video embeds:
1. COOKIES 1.1 What are cookies?
By using the website you consent to that Basefarm stores cookies on your computer. Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer while you are browsing a website.
Cookies are also used to collect information on how the website is used. In addition, with our cooperation partners we collect anonymous information of which browsers that visit the website to show relevant advertising (interest based advertising).
1.3 Manage your cookies
Most browsers are set up to automatically accept cookies. By changing your browser’s settings you can choose between accepting cookies, receiving information when a cookie is placed, or blocking cookies. The way to manage cookies may differ between browsers, but normally the menu is reached through tools or alternatives. If you decide to block Basefarm’s cookies, this may limit the functionality of the website.
You can find more information about cookies and how to delete or block cookies on the website www.allaboutcookies.org.
1.4 More detailed information
Pardot, visitor_id128211, lpv128211
2. Data controller Basefarm AS, reg. no. 982 211 743, Nydalen Allé 37a, 0484 Oslo, Norway, is the data controller in relation to personal data being processed on the Norwegian and English versions of the website. Basefarm AB, reg. no. 556638-0639, Sveavägen 159, 113 46 Stockholm, Sweden, is the data controller in relation to personal data being processed on the Swedish version of the website. Basefarm BV reg. no. [•], Beechavenue 106, 1119 PP Schiphol-Rijk, Netherlands, is the data controller in relation to personal data being processed on the Dutch version of the website. The aforementioned Basefarm entities are collectively referred to as “Basefarm” in the following. You will find Basefarm’s contact information under section 10.
4. What data may Basefarm collect? The personal data Basefarm may collect includes information about your name and contact details such as address, telephone number and e-mail address, company and any other information you provide. If you apply for a job at Basefarm, Basefarm will process your CV as well as any other information you attach with your application.
5. How does Basefarm process personal data? The personal data collected by Basefarm is used to manage customer relations, assess potential employees and assist customers and website visitors with any requests or inquiries made on the website. The information may also be used for monitoring and development of Basefarm’s business and website, for example by analyzing statistics of website visitors, and to protect Basefarm’s rights. If you apply for a job, Basefarm only uses your personal data for the purposes for which you provided the information. However, Basefarm may save interesting applications even after the recruitment period is over. Such applications may also be transferred to other entities within the Basefarm group.
6. To whom may Basefarm disclose the information? Basefarm will not sell, lease or otherwise transfer any personal data collected to a third party. Basefarm may however transfer the personal data to other companies within the Basefarm group or to business partners if it is necessary to fulfil its obligations towards you. Personal data may be disclosed if it is necessary to: a) Comply with applicable law, regulation or similar or to comply with a legal process, request or order from an executive authority; b) Defend Basefarm’s legal interests; or to c) Detect, prevent, or otherwise avoid fraud, security breaches or technical issues.
7. Links to external websites Basefarm’s website may contain links to third-party websites. Basefarm is not responsible for the processing of your personal data on such websites.
8. Amendments If this policy is amended, Basefarm will publish the amended policy at www.basefarm.com with information about when the amendments will enter into force. If Basefarm carry out any significant changes to the policy, Basefarm may choose to inform by e-mail or by publishing a message on the website.
9. The right to information and recifications You have the right to require information about what personal data Basefarm is processing about you and for what purposes. You are also entitled to have any incomplete or inaccurate data rectified, erased or blocked. Please see the contact information in section 10 should you have any questions about how Basefarm processes your personal data.
10. Basefarm’s contact information If you have any questions relating to Basefarm’s processing of personal data, or if you want to invoke your right to access data, please contact relevant Basefarm entity on the address set out below: Norway/Global: Basefarm AS PO Box 4488 Nydalen 0403 Oslo Sweden: Basefarm AB Sveavägen 159 113 46 Stockholm Netherlands: Basefarm BV Beechavenue 106 1119 PP Schiphol-Rijk
11. Security measures Basefarm has taken the organizational and technical security measures required to protect personal data against unauthorized access, modification and deletion.
Keep in touch with us - we’re aware that your inbox is a sacred place, and we’ve, built this page to put you in control.
With your email registration you are accepting that Basefarm is storing your personal data information and is using it to administrate your registration. We would like to send you personal emails with company news, content, invitation to events, webinars, reports, offerings, product and service information. Please check the boxes below what kind of personal information you would like to receive from us.
I am hereby giving consent that Basefarm is sending me emails on following topics: