- We take responsibility - Take up complex issues - Ensure high availability - Single point of contact
We have many years of experience with transitions from organizations to Cloud solutions. If you want to know more about this, please contact us.
We have many years of experience with IT security for various companies. If you want to know more about this, please contact us.
Most companies are driven by digitalization pressure rather than a desire to take control of their own Digital Development.
- We take responsibility - Take up complex issues - Ensure high availability - Single point of contact
We ensure end-to-end service availability by taking operational responsibility and providing dedicated service management. We guarantee your continuity in business processes;
Our top-rated consultants have extensive experience and know-how. They are ready to help you maximize the business value of your solution.
Basefarm is a partner that supports you through your entire cloud journey. We help you with transforming to cloud, support your modern app development initiatives and make sure the solutions are managed and operated in the cloud 24/7.
Cloud platforms help your organization achieve more – but only if they are implemented and run with your strategic objectives in mind.
We will help you choose and implement the solution that allows your business to scale, stay competitive and meet regulatory requirements, allowing you to focus on growing your business instead of worrying about the infrastructure behind it. Our solutions are built upon two delivery models utilizing a cloud platform and, depending on your business needs, our architects will determine which set-up is right for you.
We understand that your imperative lies in achieving the greatest business value from the supporting IT solution. This is why we take care of the entire operational side of moving your business to the cloud, letting you focus on your business goals.
Whether you are new to the cloud or have embarked on the cloud journey already, we have built an operational model that allows for gradual sourcing of components in your architecture. In practical terms, this means that our architects would complement your in-house operations, freeing your resources to focus on innovation and own development.
For many organizations this means that their own development team will own the whole value chain of services, innovation and development, whilst Basefarm commits to provide operational expertise and best practices from the innovation phase and until the app is set to production.
With Basefarm as your partner, you can:
Let’s get social:
The journey to the cloud can be a challenging project, which is why at Basefarm we support your business throughout the duration of the entire process. Our architects provide:
With its headquarters in Trondheim, Norway, Q-Free is an international company with more than 30 years of experience delivering intelligent solutions within the transportation sector.
“As we always seek new ways to release functionality and system improvements faster than our competitors, Q-Free has over time seen the need to change from a hardware to a solution focus, As the transport systems of most global cities have reached capacity, we need to make it as easy as possible for our clients to process the high quality data from our sensors and incorporate it into their operational decision making, and thus improve and even redesign how traffic flows.”
With 18 years of mission critical workload experience, we are known for our strong set of multi-cloud competencies, helping you to achieve your business ambitions.
Basefarm is one of the first providers worldwide to offer cloud to its customers and maintains a truly consistent hybrid cloud platform. In a landscape where innovation is the only way to maintain a competitive advantage, we are determined to stay at the forefront of innovative technologies driving digital transformation for businesses across varied industries.
For companies who are looking for the perfect balance between stability and innovation, the choice is simple:
Basefarm. Perfectly Balanced Cloud Solutions.
Cloud strategy: Advisory Workshop
Consultancy, Architecture, and Implementation
Guided, Frontline and Platform Operations
Our two-hour “How to Cloud Workshop” is completely free of charge. We at Basefarm want all companies to have the most optimal environment so you can continue to develop innovative services that improve customer experience. You are the experts in your business and we are experts in running business critical applications on any platform.
Many different factors impact your cloud adoption journey. Our highly skilled consultancy team provides strategic advisory services and in-depth pre-production advice on operations and technology to support your move either to cloud or the hybrid cloud, making sure the integration is aligned with your overall business strategy.
Our team will be able to help regardless of the cloud maturity level you are on at the moment.
From innovation to delivery (production): once we have assessed your current IT set-up, we start focusing on the operational part of running and modernizing applications platforms and future proofing your operations. Helping you to leverage the full power of the cloud delivery model, Basefarm’s team will enable you to implement the right DevOps approach in the public cloud or across hybrid cloud environments. The result: intelligent and modern infrastructure serving your client’s needs, and if required, re-engineered for use in private cloud, developed and deployed with no code changes, while addressing all policy and latency requirements.
Your business does not stand still – and neither should your infrastructure. Once the best architecture model has been implemented, you need a set up that in an ongoing way supports your business goals and delivers the type of scale and flexibility that will foster further innovation.
Cloud provides a state-of-the-art platform to run your applications and servers. Supporting the growth of your business and increasing your competitiveness, both cloud models deliver capability that ultimately improves your business performance.
Take your first steps into the (hybrid) cloud. Our cloud advisory workshops are the first step on your cloud journey. Through short and effective workshops, Basefarm architects help you set up the basic fundamentals:
Due to our Flexible Cloud Operations Model, we participate early in the development phase with our operational expertise and best practice, so that you can move fast to production once your application is ready.
We will outline your business goals and how cloud technology can help.
An evaluation of your existing portfolio of workloads, policy and governance.
We will identify what cloud architecture, governance, policies and service would best fit to your business needs.
Milestones and roadmap planning stage. We will advise which PoC’s to implement to lower risk, and which operational models to adopt.
During this second step on the cloud journey your business can trust our architects:
At this phase you can also leverage Basefarm’s Platform Operations: – Management of cloud infrastructure and mission critical applications 24/7 – Optimization and securing of new functionalities – Adaptable to both traditional operational models and Flexible DevOps Model, depending on your requirements
We will advise you on emerging technology and provide you with our operational expertise, and depending on the partnership model complement your existing in-house DevOps team.
PoC’s, testing and, building apps.
We will help you transition to hardcore production.
Development, operations and scaling applications in a cloud environment.
To complement the solution offered by cloud models, Basefarm’s operation teams help you run a true public or hybrid infrastructure platform for mission critical workloads that can connect to traditional IT environments of our customers:
Agile cloud DevOps collaboration Cloud service operational guidance for customer production environments: • Service usage/cost efficiency • Operability • Predictability • Scalability • Security
Advanced monitoring and incident handling of your services: • 24/7/365 operation center – i.e. incidents • Infrastructure monitoring and incident handling • Alarms registered as incidents and tracked in service management system • Customer frontline on boarding workshops
We build cloud infrastructure, help you on-board applications, data and users and set up (and operate) your solution for daily operations: • Cloud foundation • Cloud monitoring and incident handling • Service delivery management
Speak to one of our specialists to find out how the Basefarm’s Perfectly Balanced Solutions can benefit your business.
www.basefarm.nl | +31 20 4066 466
Click on the different category headings to find out more. You can also change some of your preferences. Note that blocking some types of cookies may impact your experience on our websites and the services we are able to offer.
These cookies are strictly necessary to provide you with services available through our website and to use some of its features.
Because these cookies are strictly necessary to deliver the website, you cannot refuse them without impacting how our site functions. You can block or delete them by changing your browser settings and force blocking all cookies on this website.
These cookies collect information that is used either in aggregate form to help us understand how our website is being used or how effective our marketing campaigns are, or to help us customize our website and application for you in order to enhance your experience.
If you do not want that we track your visist to our site you can disable tracking in your browser here:
We also use different external services like Google Webfonts, Google Maps and external Video providers. Since these providers may collect personal data like your IP address we allow you to block them here. Please be aware that this might heavily reduce the functionality and appearance of our site. Changes will take effect once you reload the page.
Google Webfont Settings:
Google Map Settings:
Vimeo and Youtube video embeds:
1. What are cookies?
By using the website you consent to that Basefarm stores cookies on your computer. Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer while you are browsing a website.
Cookies are also used to collect information on how the website is used. In addition, with our cooperation partners we collect anonymous information of which browsers that visit the website to show relevant advertising (interest based advertising).
1.3 Manage your cookies
Most browsers are set up to automatically accept cookies. By changing your browser’s settings you can choose between accepting cookies, receiving information when a cookie is placed, or blocking cookies. The way to manage cookies may differ between browsers, but normally the menu is reached through tools or alternatives. If you decide to block Basefarm’s cookies, this may limit the functionality of the website.
You can find more information about cookies and how to delete or block cookies on the website www.allaboutcookies.org.
1.4 More detailed information
Pardot, visitor_id128211, lpv128211
2. Data controller Basefarm AS, reg. no. 982 211 743, Nydalen Allé 37a, 0484 Oslo, Norway, is the data controller in relation to personal data being processed on the Norwegian and English versions of the website. Basefarm AB, reg. no. 556638-0639, Sveavägen 159, 113 46 Stockholm, Sweden, is the data controller in relation to personal data being processed on the Swedish version of the website. Basefarm BV reg. no. [•], Beechavenue 106, 1119 PP Schiphol-Rijk, Netherlands, is the data controller in relation to personal data being processed on the Dutch version of the website. The aforementioned Basefarm entities are collectively referred to as “Basefarm” in the following. You will find Basefarm’s contact information under section 10.
4. What data may Basefarm collect? The personal data Basefarm may collect includes information about your name and contact details such as address, telephone number and e-mail address, company and any other information you provide. If you apply for a job at Basefarm, Basefarm will process your CV as well as any other information you attach with your application.
5. How does Basefarm process personal data? The personal data collected by Basefarm is used to manage customer relations, assess potential employees and assist customers and website visitors with any requests or inquiries made on the website. The information may also be used for monitoring and development of Basefarm’s business and website, for example by analyzing statistics of website visitors, and to protect Basefarm’s rights. If you apply for a job, Basefarm only uses your personal data for the purposes for which you provided the information. However, Basefarm may save interesting applications even after the recruitment period is over. Such applications may also be transferred to other entities within the Basefarm group.
6. To whom may Basefarm disclose the information? Basefarm will not sell, lease or otherwise transfer any personal data collected to a third party. Basefarm may however transfer the personal data to other companies within the Basefarm group or to business partners if it is necessary to fulfil its obligations towards you.
Personal data may be disclosed if it is necessary to: a) Comply with applicable law, regulation or similar or to comply with a legal process, request or order from an executive authority; b) Defend Basefarm’s legal interests; or to c) Detect, prevent, or otherwise avoid fraud, security breaches or technical issues.
7. Links to external websites Basefarm’s website may contain links to third-party websites. Basefarm is not responsible for the processing of your personal data on such websites.
8. Amendments If this policy is amended, Basefarm will publish the amended policy at www.basefarm.com with information about when the amendments will enter into force. If Basefarm carry out any significant changes to the policy, Basefarm may choose to inform by e-mail or by publishing a message on the website.
9. The right to information and recifications You have the right to require information about what personal data Basefarm is processing about you and for what purposes. You are also entitled to have any incomplete or inaccurate data rectified, erased or blocked. Please see the contact information in section 10 should you have any questions about how Basefarm processes your personal data.
10. Basefarm’s contact information If you have any questions relating to Basefarm’s processing of personal data, or if you want to invoke your right to access data, please contact relevant Basefarm entity on the address set out below: Norway/Global: Basefarm AS PO Box 4488 Nydalen 0403 Oslo Sweden: Basefarm AB Sveavägen 159 113 46 Stockholm Netherlands: Basefarm BV Beechavenue 106 1119 PP Schiphol-Rijk
11. Security measures Basefarm has taken the organizational and technical security measures required to protect personal data against unauthorized access, modification and deletion.
Keep in touch with us - we’re aware that your inbox is a sacred place, and we’ve, built this page to put you in control.
With your email registration you are accepting that Basefarm is storing your personal data information and is using it to administrate your registration. We would like to send you personal emails with company news, content, invitation to events, webinars, reports, offerings, product and service information. Please check the boxes below what kind of personal information you would like to receive from us.
I am hereby giving consent that Basefarm is sending me emails on following topics: